We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your purchase from FortyTwo.
The best way to check if the product you've purchased qualifies for returns or refunds is to check the "Essential Info" on the product page.
All products qualify for a return except for the following:
- Customised products
- Clearance/1 SET OFFER/AS-IS products
- Products that require on-site assembly
- Modular Wardrobes
- Bedroom sets
- Products that are not in new and unopened condition
- Products that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, discoloured, dented, damaged and/or with traces of fragrance or odours
If a product doesn't qualify for returns or refunds, it is labelled as such in its "Essential Info" on the product page:
Request for returns should be made to us within one hundred (100) days from the delivery date for a full refund.
The full refund amount will exclude any delivery, assembly, delivery timing, delivery location and/or staircase delivery fees paid when the original order was made.
FortyTwo Pte. Ltd may charge you for additional fees during the return trip. The charges are as follow:
- Staircase delivery charges (as published on our website) should your premises be inaccessible via the lift
- Delivery location surcharge; For returns of products to selected locations, delivery surcharges that were charged to these selected locations will not be refunded. If the returns are to be done in surchargeable locations, the surcharge will be charged again for the returns.
- Delivery timing surcharge; For deliveries after 7pm, a surcharge of $30 applies.
Products should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact. FortyTwo Pte. Ltd. has the full discretion to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return.
All electrical appliances must be in new, unused, undamaged, resalable condition with all documents, original tags, warranty cards, and in its original packaging to be eligible for a return.
If your electrical appliance has been removed from its original packaging or used, FortyTwo is unable to accept a return of the item(s) and we advise you to pursue any warranty claims with the item(s) respective manufacturers.
We request for your preference in delivery time frame to plan the delivery route, so the products can be delivered at your convenience as a value-added service.
The availability of logistics resources is the determining factor for the date and time allocated by FortyTwo Pte. Ltd for the return trip. While the delivery team will try its utmost to deliver within the selected time frame, there are many external factors which can cause delays. Furniture is large and heavy and the delivery team may face difficulties in moving goods up narrow stairways. Traffic, vehicle and weather conditions will also affect the delivery time, as we want you to receive your order in the best condition possible.
Customers who are not present upon our arrival also cause delays that can stretch for hours and hold up all the following deliveries. FortyTwo Pte. Ltd will not entertain any requests for returns made directly at our warehouse unless prior arrangements have been made with FortyTwo Pte. Ltd.
If the product you've purchased qualifies for returns or refunds, kindly email email@example.com or contact 6777 7667.