What is your Return and Refund Policy?
It is absolutely FREE to return the products if you are dissatisfied with your purchase.
Request for returns should be made to us within one hundred (100) days from the delivery date for a full refund. The full refund amount will exclude any delivery, assembly, delivery timing, delivery location and/or staircase delivery fees paid when the original order was made.
All products qualify for a return except for the following:
- Customised products
- Clearance/1 SET OFFER/AS-IS products
- Products that require on-site assembly
- Modular Wardrobes
- Bedroom sets
- Products that are not in its new and original unopened condition
- Products that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, discoloured, dented, damaged and/or with traces of fragrance or odours
Products should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact. FortyTwo Pte. Ltd. has the full discretion to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for return and reserves the right to reject any returns if they are deemed unfit for return.
Products that do not qualify for returns will be marked as follows in their product pages' "Essential Info" tab:
All electrical appliances must be in new, unused, undamaged, resalable condition with all documents, original tags, warranty cards, and in its original packaging to be eligible for a return.
FortyTwo Pte. Ltd may charge you for additional fees during the return trip. The charges are as follow:
- Staircase delivery charges (as published on our website); Should your premises be inaccessible via the lift, surcharges will apply based on the number of storeys that the movers will need to climb in either direction from the nearest lift accessible storey. If the returns are to be done in premises inaccessible via the lift, the surcharge will be charged again on the return trip.
- Delivery location surcharge (as published on our website); For returns of products to selected locations, delivery surcharges that were charged to these selected locations will not be refunded. If the returns are to be done in surchargeable locations, the surcharge will be charged again on the return trip.
- Delivery timing surcharge (as published on our website); For deliveries after 7pm, a surcharge will apply. If the returns are to be done after 7pm, the surcharge will be charged again on the return trip.
The date and time of the pickup of the item you wish to return will be allocated to you, subject to the availability of our logistic resources. Unless prior arrangements have been made with FortyTwo Pte. Ltd, requests for returns made directly at our warehouse will not be entertained.
Returns are free for local orders only and are not applicable to products exported out of Singapore mainland.
All refunds for orders paid for via cash on delivery will be made via bank transfer.
Customers who have paid via credit card/Instalment Payment Plan methods will be refunded via the original mode of payment. Refunds for payments made via cash on delivery or credit card will be made within seven (7) working days.
Refund of payments made via the UOB 0% Interest-Free Online Instalment Payment Plan (IPP) and DBS/POSB 0% Interest-Free Online IPP are subjected to approval from UOB and DBS Bank respectively. No refunds in cash or cheque will be issued by FortyTwo Pte. Ltd. on orders paid via the IPPs. Refunds for payments made via IPP will be issued within fourteen (14) working days.
Refund of payments made via PayPal will be in accordance to PayPal’s mode of refund. For more information, click here.