GrabPay is now available as a payment option in FortyTwo! To make payment via GrabPay, you must have a Grab account with a valid funding source (eg. credit card, debit card or bank account) associated with your account to use this payment method.
You may choose to pay via Grab using one of these options:
- GrabPay Wallet: Make payment using the balance available in your GrabPay Wallet
- PayLater Postpaid: Place your order today and pay for it the next month
- PayLater Instalments: Buy now and pay later by spreading your payment across 4 interest-free monthly instalments
The availability of PayLater Postpaid and PayLater Instalment options are subject to account eligibility as determined by Grab. If you do not see these options when you are trying to make a payment, you may not be eligible. Refer to Grab's help article for more details on eligibility.
Click on the links below for more frequently asked questions about GrabPay, GrabPay Wallet, PayLater Postpaid or PayLater Instalments:
- GrabPay and GrabPay Wallet: https://help.grab.com/passenger/en-sg/4405166181657-GrabPay
- PayLater Postpaid and PayLater Instalments: https://help.grab.com/passenger/en-sg/900001216483-PayLater